Current time: 07-12-2020, 12:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4 Asanti AF118's with 6 tires. Go figure!
02-10-2014, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 01:31 PM by YeahIdriveaHonda.)
4 Asanti AF118's with 6 tires. Go figure!
    [attachment=195][attachment=195]NAME: Rodney
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, Money Order
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: 4 Asanti AF118 wheels w/ Sumitomo tires
PRICE: 1100/obo

DESCRIPTION: You may have seen them at a few C&CRs on a little blue Honda, all shiny and such. 4 Asanti AF118 wheels wrapped with Sumitomo 225/40/18 tires. The wheels are in great shape just a little curbing on the passenger front and a small ding (barely visible) on the passenger rear. They were color matched to my car but that could be stripped. I'll give you the wheel locks of course. The tires are in great shape with a lot of tread left. I'll also throw in 2 Michelins, same size, because I won't be needing them and in case you need/want backups. I've decided to put my factory wheels back on. I love the wheels but it's time for a change! I think the price is very fair regardless of the slight damage based on what I've found online. That being said, best offer takes it all!

Warning, right now they're slightly dirty but that's it! I promise I'll clean them up for you though Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace