Current time: 07-14-2020, 04:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegisterLogin with Facebook)
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You’re going all others the Civic so I G coming
08-27-2014, 07:11 PM
You’re going all others the Civic so I G coming
You’re going all others the Civic so I G coming up front you'll be working on the front parking dot as you break barrel only start going up higher you can be working on that rear sows actually work in front and rear and a little bit traps followed by push ups so push ups of the push ups as forces the reason why I put in here is because when you do a push up specially after your beauty get out your shoulders you're going to feel it in your shoulders and you're from park ridge or so this is really more for your front even though push ups is still for your chest but it's not too bad I'd like to go ahead and keep my chest Nitric Oxide Supplements little pumped up what the same time working on my shoulders so we're going to put this front just fey just know that obviously push oh sorry Jess you know in five times total followed by your rest times you want to rest if you need a rest about to about seconds don't go over thirty seconds on your ask this lower not come out really quick we’re hitting me all throughout and then we're gonna repeat here and do it again I want you guys do it five times I might do a one round I miss you guys have to do with the right form and were to feel it answer this way talking to a former times are so do this abuse and I twenty pound dumbbell here sold for you guys.
http://topxtremeno.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 09:40 AM by niburu.)
RE: You’re going all others the Civic so I G coming
all your base are belong to us
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Twitter MySpace